CAA/ NRC Bill PDF Download: As we all know, on the date of December 9, 2019, the Minister of Home Affairs, Mr. Amit Shah has been introduced the Citizenship (Amendment) Bill, 2019 in Lok Sabha. Basically, the bill attempted to amend the Citizenship Act, of 1955. If you are a student preparing for a competitive exam, so this is important to know about this Bill. Many of people are looking for the official Pdf document of the CAA and NRC bills. In this post, we have shared basic information about the CAA/NRC Bill. Despite that, we have also provided the direct link to Download the CAA/ NRC Bill PDF Download (THE CITIZENSHIP (AMENDMENT) ACT 2019). Read this post to the end very carefully.
About CAA/ NRC Bill PDF Download
Now we have shared all the basic knowledge about the CAA and NRC Bill in the brief. Read this paragraph and increase your information about CAA/ NRC Bill PDF. So the Citizenship Amendment Act of 1955 was amended by the Citizenship Amendment Bill (CAA Bill). It was first introduced in Lok Sabha in 2016. Normally, the CAA was implemented to give Indian citizenship to illegal immigrants who arrived in the country on or before December 31, 2014. According to this bill, if the people arrived in India before December 14, 2014, members of six communities—Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, Parsis, and Christians—from Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan may do so.
And this amendment shortens the 11-year naturalization process to only allow five years as a particular requirement for applicants who practice one of these six religions. According to this bill, after getting citizenship, such individuals will be cured as Indian Citizens starting on the day they were admitted to the country. Then all the legal actions will be taken against them in connection with their illegal immigration or naturalization will be dropped. For more information, you must download the official Pdf of CAA/NRC. The pdf link will be provided below this post.
CAA/ NRC Bill PDF Download – Highlights
|Post Name||CAA/ NRC Bill PDF Download – THE CITIZENSHIP (AMENDMENT) ACT 2019|
|Launched by||Indian Government, Home Minister|
|Home Minister Name||Mr. Amit Shah|
|CAA/NRC Pdf Download||Click Here|
|Difference between CAA and NRC
About CAA (Citizenship Amendment Act)
- Indian citizenship can be obtained, determined, and terminated according to the Citizenship Act of 1955.
- And this Act has undergone numerous revisions; the most recent was approved by Parliament on December 11, 2019.
- The Citizenship (Amendment) Act, 2019 (CAA) allows migrants and foreigners from six minority groups who have fled oppression because of their faith from three specific countries to file for Indian citizenship. Such a foreigner must first meet the minimal legal requirements before becoming qualified to apply for citizenship.
About NRC (National Register of Citizens)
- The National Registry of Citizens (NRC) is a database of Indian citizens.
- Every Indian resident must be registered under the Citizenship Act of 1955 in order to receive a National Identity Certificate.
- Ration Card Aadhaar Card Link Status Check
- PF Balance Check Online with UAN Number
- e Shram Card Registration Online @eshram.gov.in
- Booster Dose Booking 2023 Online Registration
- Test Fresher Online Registration & Login Process
CAA/ NRC Bill PDF Download Link
If you are looking for the official PDF of the CAA/NRC Bill right now, you can download CAA/NRC Bill PDF through the link given below:
About The Author
Rohit Kashyap is an avid gamer and writer who specializes in creating content that appeals to the gaming community. With his in-depth knowledge of the latest games and trends, he offers expert reviews and insights into the world of gaming.
Contact via email: email@example.com