Hello readers, in this article we will share the details regarding the BHU OPD Online Registration. BHU also known as Banaras Hindu University, is one of the medical colleges and hospitals based in Banners. BHU started an online registration and appointment for OPD. If you have to wish to consult with a doctor in BHU, you have to first register and make an online appointment. So, at your convenience, we will discuss the BHU OPD Registration & Online Appointment in more depth. To grab more information, read this article till there end.
BHU OPD Online Registration
As we all know, India is a developing country. Here government wants to ensure that all the facilities are provided there people, especially health benefits. So, in India after the Covid 19, all people understand that they can avail of lots of facilities sitting at the home. We also live in the digitalizing world so, BHU decided to provide an Online facility for BHU OPD Registration. We all know that many hospitals are started online Registration for OPD appointments. BHU is also included in this list. So, today’s article is all about the registration process.
BHU is one of the hospitals in India which gives an Online OPD booking facility. In the contemporary world, where all the services become digital and easy to reach for everyone. So, check the all details regarding BHU Online Registration/ Appointment, like contact details, schedule, timing and free, etc.
BHU OPD Online Appointment 2023 – Highlights
|Article Name||BHU OPD Online Registration|
|Hospital Name||Banaras Hindu University|
|State Name||Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||All India Patients Old & New|
|BHU OPD Patients Registration Timings||Till 10 pm|
|BHU OPD Timings||9 am to 3 pm (For the Outpatient department)
2 to 3 (For staff)
|BHU OPD Registration Fee||Click Here|
|BHU OPD Schedule PDF||Download Here|
|BHU OPD Doctor List||Download Here|
|BHU OPD Holiday List||Click Here|
|BHU Helpline Numbers||0542-2309279|
|Registration Mode||Online Mode|
|Registration through the Way of||Through Online Portal|
|Official website link||Click Here|
Steps to do the BHU OPD Online Registration
- Firstly, visit the official website of the BHU OPD Online Registration. You can also go through this link- https://new.bhu.ac.in/
- A home page will appear on the screen. On the home page, you can see the Sir Sunderlal Hospital link.
- After that, Click on the ” See Services” option to See all the services provided by the portal.
- Now, you can see there are two services available, options-general OPD booking, Student/ Staff OPD booking,
- Then, click on the appropriate option. A new page will open on your screen.
- There you can find two options, “select Category” and ” Select department”, on the page.
- Then, in the department section there are lots of departments, select appropriate ones.
- After that, choose the options from the drop-down menu, and then click on “check”. There will show all the available slots on the right side of the page.
Procedure for BHU OPD Online Appointment Booking
To get the BHU OPD online appointment look at the below process:-
- After completing the registration, which is above, and selecting the department, follow the below process.
- Here, you should select the date and time, for which you need the appointment. click on proceed.
- Now, on the page, you will see a registration form asking you to fill in the patient details on the screen.
- Now, you should fill out the registration form, contain the patient details and then click on continue.
- A payment portal will be open on your screen, where they asked for the Payment Appointment fees.
- After that, Pay the fees and download the appointment receipt for future reference. You can also print this form.
- If you are unable to download the appointment receipt immediately after payment. You can check in another way, which is below.
- To download the fee receipt, go to the BHU OPD Online registration services page, click the print appointment option, and enter the patient’s email and phone number to get the appointment receipt.
BHU OPD Online Registration App Download
There is also an app for registration and booking launched by the BHU. Through this app, OPD makes more easily for the BHU OPD online. So, make an easy registration you can also download the APP for it.
- To download the APP, Visit the google play store and search for the BHU OPD Online Registration app.
- You can also click on the direct link- https://play.google.com
- On the play store search engine, you can search for the app. The name of the app is SSH IMS BHU. So, search IMS BHU to get the app on the search
- Now, there is a page that will show the app, click on the install button.
- Now, follow the process of registration mentioned above to book an appointment.
- After that, book your appointment with ease through the application.
- After completing the process of payment, you can download the recipe.
BHU OPD Schedule Online
In this section, we will discuss all the details regarding BHU OPD Schedule Online. The OPD schedule is a must for patients in all hospitals. Through this, they can easily know about doctors’ schedules and department schedules. It is helpful to know about the holiday and related department doctors working days. We are here to provide you with a complete list of it. Through the help of this link, you can check the BHU OPD Schedule Online. Check the OPD Schedule online list below;-
Click Here- BHU OPD Schedule Online
BHU OPD Holiday List Check
Here we are going to share the BHU OPD Holiday List. To get the complete list look at the below table:-
|University Foundation Day / Basant Panchami||Saturday||05-02-2022|
|Guru Ravidas birthday||Wednesday||26-02-2022|
|Holi||Thursday to Saturday||17-03-2022 to 19-03-2022|
|Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti||Sunday||02-10-2022|
|Dashahra||Tuesday to Thursday||04-10-2022 to 06-10-2022|
|Milad-un-Nabi or Eid-e-Milad||Sunday||09-10-2022|
|Deepawali||Monday to Wednesday||24-10-2022 to 26-10-2022|
|Guru Nanak Jayanti||Wednesday||08-11-2022|
BHU OPD Online Registration Number
In this section, we are going to share the details regarding the BHU OPD Online Registration Number. So, guys, we already mentioned the registration and appointment process for it. After the book slot, you should be eligible to take an appointment, BHU generates and provides the Registration Number for the patient. On the Appointment Print, you can easily see the registration number. You should carry with your a print of the appointment. And verify it at the window. After verifying they give you a token, then go to the doctor.
Contact Details for BHU OPD Registration
Here we are going to provide contact details regarding BHU OPD registration. To know about more look at the below:-
|BHU OPD Online Registration Queries Number||+(91)7233023624|
|OPD Registration Helpline Number||8381942407, 8381942406, 0542-2309300|
|Address||Ajagara, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005|