Bharat Gas is one of India’s leading gas agencies that supply cooking gas to homes. It is an oil and gas company owned by the Government of India and has a very large user base across the country. If you are planning to get a new Bharat gas connection then you are at the right place as this blog will guide you through everything you need to know about the new Bharat gas connection. So keep on reading this article ahead to know more about Bharat LPG Gas Agency/ Dealership Cost, Profit, Online Registration Form, and process.
About Bharat LPG Gas Agency/ Dealership
This blog will answer all your queries about How to start a Bharat LPG Gas Agency or Dealership in 2023 along with requirements, investment cost, and profit margin on the sale of Bharat gas cylinders. First, it is important to note that while getting a new Bharat gas connection, you have to pay some deposits along with the gas prices. You get a 5kg cylinder, 1 .2kg cylinder, 19kg, 35 kg, and 7.5kg cylinder. Most households get 1 .2 kg cylinders and hence in this blog, we are focusing on a detailed list of Bharat gas prices in different cities in India.
We live in a digital age where almost everything is available online, right at our fingertips. This includes requesting a new order from Bharat Gas. Follow these simple steps to apply for a new Bharat Gas connection: Visit Bharat Gas Official Website and Click on ‘Register LPG Connection’. Under ‘Normal LPG Connection’, select ‘Type of Connection’. District Select the HP gas dealer in your district Click “Next” Fill out the form and enter your personal details, upload documents, and click submit after that you are ready to apply for a new Bharat gas connection online.
Bharat Gas Dealership Apply Online 2023 – Highlights
|Type of Dealership||LPG Gas Agency|
|Name of Companies||IOCL, BPCL, HPCL|
|Dealership Classification||Domestic & Non-Domestic|
|Application form fill-up process||Online & Offline both|
|Type of Business||Dealership|
|Dealership Investment Cost||Rs 10 to 15 Lakhs|
|Profit Margin||30% to 40%|
Bharat Gas Distributorship Cost & Profit Margin
If you want to open an Indane Gas Agency / LPG distribution company your total investment will be around 35-40 lakhs in the general category but if you belong to SC/ST your investment will be around 25-30 lakhs.
Since the distribution margin is Rs 44 per cylinder, this is an income of RS 7. 3 million per month. An average distributor who sells 6-8000 cylinders per month will not make more than 1 lakh per month in profit after counting expenses.
Basic Services Required for Bharat LPG Gas Agency
The manual also defines the structures and capacity requirements according to the location of the office. Another important specification mentioned in the guide refers to the details related to the Bharat LPG Gas Distributor’s showroom and LPG cylinder delivery room. Godown Specifications for Storage of LPG Cylinders. The most important requirement for the storage of LPG cylinders is that such premises must be approved and licensed by the Petroleum and Explosives Safety Organization (PESO). The PESO explosives manager confirms the following volume parameters based on the location of the warehouse.
In addition to the above-mentioned specifications, the following important factors must also be followed:
- The land used for the plot must be level and be located near or on an adjacent lot It must not also be a residential area, transmission, or telephone lines.
- Nor shall there be canals, sewers, or canals passing through or under such land.
- Approaches to that facility must also be at least 2.5 meters wide to allow access to an LPG cylinder forklift.
- Public or private access must be accessible to ensure smooth transportation of LPG cylinders.
- The external dimensions of the Showroom must be at least 3 meters × 5 meters and conform to standard regulations. Such places must be located in the shop or on land within the municipality, where the location is indicated in the notification.
- If such notice is in the location data for a particular location, such facilities must be made for that location. This exhibition space must be accessible to all through the approaches.
- In addition to the specifications related to dispensing and showroom requirements, the Directive stipulates that the distributor must have an appropriate distribution system and delivery vehicles to enable the smooth delivery of LPG cylinders to end consumers.
Procedure for Bharat Gas Agency Distribution Application & Selection
Agent applications can be sent after the publication of advertisements in newspapers as per instructions provided by the Bharat Gas Agency Distribution:
- Candidates can apply online (for Shehri Vitrak) or by submitting the downloaded and duly filled application form (for other places) along with the required documents.
- Alternatively, eligible candidates must submit the Bharat Gas Agency application on plain paper in a standard format.
- A candidate may apply from multiple locations, but a separate application and applicable fees must be submitted for each such location. for each such place.
- However, only one application per location is allowed. Multiple applications for one place will not be considered and such multiple applications will be combined into one club.
- Fees paid for such multiple applications will be forfeited.
- After a thorough review of all available applications, applications that meet the requirements to become a distributor will be selected by lottery. The term of office offered for the post is initially 10 years. This tenure is extendable for five years at the discretion of Bharat Petroleum.
Eligibility Requirements for Bharat Gas Agency
The eligibility requirements for the Bharat Gas Agency are set by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. These guidelines apply to all offices across the country, regardless of brand. Based on the above guidelines and subsequent amendments, the eligibility requirements applicable to a person in a Bharatgas agency are detailed below.
- The suitability of a person requires a residence permit.
- Only Indians can apply to represent Bharatgas.
- The requirement is to pass at least the 10th basic examination or an equivalent approved examination.
- However, if the applicant belongs to the Freedom Fighter (FF) category, such a criterion cannot be applied.
- The minimum age limit set by the Ministry is 21 years and the maximum age is 60 years. The maximum age criterion is determined from the date of allotment notification.
Additionally, age restrictions do not apply to areas designated under the Freedom Fighter category. The guidelines also state that the applicant must be healthy and physically fit to lead or manage the institution and must not have been convicted of a felony or financial crime. Applicants must meet several merchant/ trader standards.
Ineligible to start Bharat Gas Agency/ Dealership
An applicant may also be ineligible if they have entered into a reseller agreement that has been terminated due to proven misconduct or forgery. The manual also states that the applicant cannot have the right to apply to the agency if the applicant is a family member of an OMC employee on the day of the application.
Every time you get a new Bharat gas connection or appliance, you have to pay several charges. These charges consist of rates, guarantees, and service charges. The price you have to pay for refilling Bharat Gas LPG cylinders also includes 5% GST for subsidized cylinders and 18% GST for non-subsidized cylinders. Moreover, you can apply for a new Bharat Gas subscription and also book a Bharat Gas bottle online easily. In terms of refining and marketing petroleum products in India, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is the leading contender.
BPCL has two refineries in Mumbai and Kochi. The company has fifty liquid propane gas (LPG) bottling plants, 35 aircraft fueling stations, and three lubricant blending plants. Anyone interested in applying for a Bharatgas office (concession) can do so through the company’s website, but will not be able to submit such an online application until the company advertises its local offices.