Bharat Jodo Yatra Schedule 2023
In this section, we have disclosed full details regarding the “Rahul Gandhi Bharat Jodo Yatra”. The Congress Party of India has newly inaugurated the Bharat Jodo Yatra on the date of September 6, 2022, from Kanyakumari. So guys at the time of the General Election of India this is the first time when Congress Leader presented this Beautiful Foot March to represent their unity for India People. If we have talked about the total distance of this yatra so this yatra is going to cover at least 3,500 Km Long Distances in 150 days.
The Main Leader of this Yatra “Rahul Gandhi” has to energize the Bharat Jodo Yatra to reach Rajiv Gandhi’s memorial in Tamil Nadu where the former Prime Minister of India was killed. Moreover, for daily updates regarding this march, the Indian National Congress (INC) has also provided the Official Website. So on this site, Indian Citizens can register themselves for participating in this Yatra. By using the Bharat Jodo Yatra Portal, everyone can also access the Bharat Joda Yatra Date, Schedule, Timetable, route, and other information. In the upcoming section, we have to share everything with you so stay tuned for this post.
Rahul Gandhi Bharat Jodo Yatra Schedule – Key Highlights
|Post about||Bharat Jodo Yatra Today Schedule, Route Map, Timetable|
|Yatra Name||BJY – Bharat Jodo Yatra|
|Started By||Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi|
|Aim||A Padyatra from Kanyakumari to Kashmir to unite our nation against hatred and division, highest ever unemployment, and record price rise. #BharatJodoYatra|
|Starting Date and Place||07 September 2022, Kanyakumari in Tamil Nadu|
|BJY Route Today||LIVE: Media Interaction | Srinagar | Jammu and Kashmir | #BharatJodoYatra|
|Upcoming Time-table||Available Below|
|Total days||150 Days|
|Yatra Total Distance||3,570 km|
Rajasthan Day-wise Yatra Schedule (4th Dec – 21st Dec)
In this section, we have shared the upcoming Rajasthan Bharat Jodo Yatra Schedule with dates, Starting, and Stop Locations. Kindly check the given mentioned table for clear information:
|Start Location||Stop Location||Date|
|Lala Khedi, Agar Malwa||Chanvali, Jhalawar||4th December|
|Kalitalai, Jhalawar||Khel Sankul, Jhalawar City||5th December|
|Khel Sankul, Jhalawar City||Dara, Kota||6th December|
|Dara, Kota||Jagpura, Kota||7th December|
|Kherajagpura, Kota City||Gurla, Bundi||8th December|
|Yatra Break Day (Rest Day)||9th December|
|Gurla, Bundi||Kodkya, Bundi||10th December|
|Baledeopura, Bundi||Babai, Bundi||11th December|
|Babai, Bundi||Borif, Sawai Madhopur||12th December|
|Jeenapur, Sawai Madhopur||Dehlod, Sawai Madhopur||13th December|
|Badhoti, Swai Madhopur||Bilona Kalan, Dausa||14th December|
|Golya, Dausa||Nangal, Rajawatan, Dausa||15th December|
|Nangal, Rajawatan, Dausa||Bairawas, Dausa||16th December|
|Yatra Break Day (Rest Day)||17th December|
|Kalakho Village, Dausa||Dhapawan Kalan, Dausa||18th December|
|Dhapawan Kalan, Dausa||Mahwa Kalan, Alwar||19th December|
|Burja Village, Alwar||Beejwa Village, Alwar||20th December|
|Village Mundaka, Alwar||–||21st December|
Note:- Yatra will be Begin in Rajasthan after evening break on 4th December
All India Tentative Bharat Jodo Yatra Schedule
Here we have shared the respected date of Bhara Joda Yatra with their State name and stay Days. Checkout the details with the given mentioned table:-
|Name of State||Entry Date||No. of Days||Main Places|
|Karnataka||30th Sep||21||Mysore, Bellary, Raichur|
|Andhra Pradesh||20th Oct||02||Alur|
|Maharashtra||05th Nov||14||Nanded, Jalgaon, Jamod|
|Madhya Pradesh||20th Nov||16||Indore, Ujjain|
|Rajasthan||06th Dec||18||Alwar, Kota, Dausa|
|Haryana||25th and 3oth Dec||12||Ambala|
|Uttar Pradesh||24th Dec||05||Bulandshahar|
Note:- Yatra Enter in Haryana Twice- First on 24th Dec north Alwar and next after Delhi. And the Yatra Route after the 10th Jan will be uploaded soon.
What is the Aim of the Bharat Jodo Yatra?
- Basically, this yatra has been started with the aim of uniting India; to come together and strengthen our nation.
- The Bharat Jodo Yatra will be covered 12 states and end with the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
- And the Congress Leader has invited them to join this Pad Yatra and increase the support of the congress party.
- So with the help of this big yatra, the congress leaders have started the movement to raise their voices against the economic, social, and political issues that are dividing our nation today.
- This Yatra has also highlighted the rampant unemployment & inflation, the politics of hate and division, and the over-centralization of our political system.
- It is a celebration of India’s unity, cultural diversity, and the incredible fortitude of her people.
How to join or register for the Bharat Jodo Yatra?
Now we have to look at the very easy steps To Join or Registered for the Bharat Jodo Yatra on the Official Website. You have to just follow the given mentioned steps only:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Bharat Jodo Yatra Portal.
- Now you will be redirected to the homepage.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the “Register” option.
- So a new page will open before you, where you need to enter your Name, Email ID, and Phone Number.
- Then, you have selected the respective State and tap the ‘Register’ button.
- Finally, you will get an open invitation to all to join and walk with us. India belongs to all of us. ‘Bharat Jodo Yatra’ is for all.
FAQs for Bharat Jodo Yatra route schedule
Q.1 How can I Join this Padyatra by myself?
Ans. The Yatra is open to everyone. You can join countless others from all walks of life if you live near where the Yatra is going through.
Q.2 Who takes part in the Yatra?
Ans. Political parties, social activists, academics, authors, artists, and other famous figures from all throughout India.
Q.3 What time does the Yatra begin? What happens to it?
Ans. Beginning on September 7, 2022.
12 states are covered, from Kanyakumari to Jammu & Kashmir.
Q.4 What is Bharat Jodo Yatra?
Ans. The Bharat Jodo Yatra is an initiative to protest the government’s disregard for the needs of the populace.