Axis Bank ATM Space for Rent Online Application Form, Contact Number: You are warmly welcomed on our page and we express our gratitude to our regular viewers. Today we are living in Digital India and this article of ours is going to encourage the same and has brought up a very interesting topic. This popular topic is regarding Axis Bank ATM Space for Rent Online. Through which application form it has to be applied and what is the contact number related to it, complete information will be shared with you. If you want to collect authentic information About Axis Bank ATM Space for Rent Online Application Form then please stay on this page till the end.
About Axis Bank ATM Space for Rent Online
Today in this blog we will discuss that if you have a commercial property then you have a tremendous opportunity to get a great return on your investment by renting your property to banks for ATM installation. As we know, with the increasing population, the need for ATMs in urban centers is increasing. However, our government is promoting online payment or cashless India after the major pandemic COVID 19, that is, the digitization phase is rapidly spreading in India. But, till now many people do not trust online payment modes due to a lack of education or technology. Because of this, there are many places where ATMs space is required.
So, if you find that there is no bank ATM at your location, you will have to travel a long distance to get cash from an ATM. You can then rent out your space to install the ATM. To rent space to Axis Bank one has to submit an online application and wait for the response. The application can be submitted on the atm cash website which has tie-ups with more than 50 national and private banks.
Banks and ATMs need space for rent for a longer period like for 10 years or above, if you have a property and you want to rent it to banks and ATMs then giving the space to the bank is the best decision as it is the safest earning these days, allowing you to earn without investment. The income here is fixed and attractive. As India is becoming a digital India, forms now are filled out online. Honestly, it is one of the safest ways to earn money. Let us have a detailed discussion on how to Rent space for Axis Bank ATM. Stay tuned with us.
Axis Bank ATM Space for Rent Online: Overview
|Article for||Axis Bank ATM Space for Rent Online|
|Contact number||1800 419 5959|
Procedure to Rent Space to Set up an Axis Bank ATM
In this section, we are going to elucidate the complete process to rent space to set up an Axis Bank ATM Machine in India. Details are mentioned below:
- Initially, you’ve to approach a bank with a proposal to provide space owned by you to be offered on rent to set up an ATM Machine.
- After this, the bank will then consider your proposal and identify whether they are having a requirement to set up ATM Machine in the area based on demand
- If they agree to set up an ATM Machine they will provide the bank’s format in which you need to provide the proposal.
- Generally, a bank will require a freehold property on the property.
- The space required for the ATM Room will be 10 feet By 10 feet room.
- The bank will then decide on commercials/Rent for space provided by you.
- It will be based on running market rates in that area and vary from Rs. 60 per sq. feet to Rs. 150 per sq. feet rent per month. and all taxes are to be borne by the Landlord.
- The important aspect is that you need to provide space for a server room and space for the installation of a Dish for network connectivity on the roof.
Steps to Approach Bank for Online Rent
These are the general guidelines, However, the most effective way is you can contact a local broker who deals with providing property on rent to banks and he will complete all the formalities from finding an interested bank to closing the deal.
In a nutshell, we can say that there are 3 ways to approach the bank for online rent.
- Go to the bank
- Check Bank website
- Post property ad on real estate website
Requirements to Rent your Property to Axis Bank ATM
- The size of your property should be as per the demand of the bank
- The location of your property should be in a commercial and commercial mixed market area.
- The land should not be related to any dispute, nor should it have any remaining installments.
- All the property papers should be genuine and intact for verification.
- The property should have all the permission required from local and municipal authorities.
Don’t wait any longer – visit the bank, check the Bank website, post property ads on the real estate website, and rent your property to Axis Bank today!