Amer Fort Jaipur 2023 Ticket Booking Online, Entry Price, Location & Timings: The capital city of Rajasthan, Jaipur, is the concentre of uncountable stories of valor, bravery and Rajputana honor. Anamble in the roads of Jaipur carries to you a different portion of the city that one might not comprehend as they reflect the modern houses and schools that openly epitomize the city’s base. The one that is fervently dissimilar from all others. Jaipur was built in 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II and was named after the founder. One of Jaipur’s premium memorials and essential magnetism is the Amber Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2013 in the cluster of ‘Hillforts of Rajasthan’.
Here you have been provided with all the information related to Amer Fort Jaipur Ticket Booking Online, Entry Price, Location, And Timings in detail. For this, you have to read the article carefully till the end.
About Amer Fort Jaipur Ticket Booking 2023
Amber Fort is the faultless example to propose how Jaipur’s history is not limited simply to the acts of valor by its kings and soldiers but also spreads to the support of construction and science, as imitated in building this marvelous fort and the entire city. Jaipur is enclosed by hills on three sides, making it a perfect place for the capital of the Rajputana Empire. It is excellently identified as the Pink City. As part of the antique kingdom, Jaipur was governed by the Kachhwaha fraternity of Rajput. They had been associated with the Mughals over their shared competition with the Sisodia fraternity of Rajput. Check here all the details of Amer Fort Jaipur 2023 Ticket Booking Online, Entry Price, Location, And Timings.
Amer Fort Jaipur Ticket Booking Online- Highlights
|Article About||Amer Fort Jaipur 2023 Ticket Booking Online, Entry Price, Location & Timings|
|Fort Name||Amer Fort Jaipur|
|Type||Fort and Palace|
|Built by||Man Singh I|
|Controlled by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Part of||Hill Forts of Rajasthan|
|Amer Fort Jaipur Ticket Booking||Online|
Amer Fort Jaipur Location
Amer Fort is situated about eleven kilometers north of Jaipur along the NH-8. The fort was built on the Kalikho hills shaped by the Aravalli ranges. The fort was strategically constructed amongst the Aravalli ranges along with the Sagar Lake and Maotha Lake. Many points along NH-8 offer a breathtaking opinion of the defense as it is reflected concurrently in the Maotha Lake.
The fort was built in the 16th century by the Kachhwaha rulers, but only after they had demolished the older constructions built by the Meena clan. The main magnetism in the fort is Diwan-e-Am, Ganesh Pol, Diwan-e-Khas, Singh Pol, Jaleb Chowk, Yash Mandir, Sukh Mandir, Jai Mandir, Suhag Mandir, Sheesh Mahal, Bhool Bhulaiya, Sila Devi Temple, ZananaDyodhi, etc.
Entry fee of Amer Fort
- 25 per person for Indians
- 10 per person for Indian Pupils
- 550 per person for Foreign Travelers
- 100 per person for Foreign Pupils
- 200 per person for Light Show in English
- 100 per person for Light Show in English
- 1100 per couple for Elephant Ride
Timings of Amer Fort
|Monday||8:00 am – 5:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am – 5:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am – 5:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am – 5:30 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am – 5:30 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am – 5:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:00 am – 5:30 pm|
Light Show Timings:
- English: 7:30 pm
- Hindi: 8:00 pm
Elephant Ride Timings:
7:30 am to 12:30 pm
Things to See at Amer Fort
- Jaleb Chowk – The fort’s initial central courtyard. It was previously used as a meeting place for militaries. The Jaleb Chowk is home to the well-known Shila Devi Temple, renowned for its animal sacrifice ritual – a short flight of steps will take you to the fort’s other court.
- Suraj Pol – The entrance gate of the fort. This zig-zag trail is recurrently used for the ancient setting of numerous Bollywood cinemas. You can take an elephant trip to get here.
- Ganesh Pol – Because of its creative fineness, it is the most Instagram-famed gate of Amber Fort, Jaipur. It is also the palace’s main gate and has minor windows constructed for the regal females to see around.
- Jai Mahal (Jai Mandir and Deewane- E- Khas) – The attractive Deewane-A-Khas, the hall of secluded spectators, was extravagantly ornamented – this is where limited and private conferences with the king were held. The well-known Mahal’s magic flower can be found on the supports of Deewane- E- Khas. Jai Mandir is another portion of the Jai Mahal used for reduction.
- Deewane-E-Aam – The hall of expected spectators. This is located right opposite the Ganesh Pol.
- Sheesh Mahal – The Sheesh Mahal is the fort’s most communicated about and visited segment. One candle lights up the whole defense, and the ceiling looks like a night sky full of blinking stars.
- Zeena Mahal – This is where the monarchs and females of the regal family resided. The external yard was where the monarchs and rulers would relax. Each Zeena Mahal area had its own kitchen and sitting area. You can think of them as royal row houses.
- Sukh Niwas – The king’s sleeping quarters are situated straight across the working cavity. Along the Sukh Niwas were the accommodations of the king’s numerous queens.
Way to reach Amer Fort
Amer Fort is located 11 km away from Pink City. To get to Amer, you can take a private vehicle or the city bus, which runs daily. The castle is located on the hilltop, and there are three conducts to reach the top.
- You can choose the Amer Fort elephant trip to knowledge the royal way of entering the fort.
- You can take a Jeep car obtainable, which will take you up the Amber Fort.
- You can climb the fort via a minor route that climbs the old stages.
Best time to visit Amer Fort
If you want to relish the awe-rousing Amer Fort, have at least 3 hours in hand. The fort is finest visited around 4 PM when the sun is not straight upstairs, but there is still enough light to discover.
After you have traveled the fort, climb to the highest for a breathtaking sight of the attractive sunset. You can then clutch a bite while waiting for the light and sound show to start.
- Amer Fort Jaipur: Best Places to Visit & Stay
- Red Fort Online Ticket Booking, Entry Price & Timings, Light & Sound Show
- Agra Fort Online Ticket Booking, Entry Price & Timings
- Jaisalmer Fort: Golden Fort of Rajasthan 2023, Best Places
- Taj Mahal Agra Story, History, Architecture & Known Facts about Taj Mahal
- Taj Mahal Ticket Price, Online Registration, Entry Time & Fee
Procedure To Book Tickets for Amer Fort Online
You can also reserve your Amer Fort vouchers online through the Rajasthan Tourism Internet site. This is a suitable selection that saves time and effort. On the internet site, you must choose the date and time of your visit and the number of vouchers you need and make the reimbursement using a credit or debit card or net banking. Once your refund is effective, you will obtain a validation email with your e-ticket. It would be best to carry a printout of your e-ticket and a valid ID proof to enter the fort.