AIIMS Raipur Online OPD Appointment, Registration, Schedule at ors.gov.in:- AIIMS Raipur hospital is a branch of the All India Institute of Medical Science. If you want to get AIIMS Raipur OPD Online Registration then you have to follow this article. After registration, you can easily consult with the doctor at a predetermined time. You do not need to wait for a long just for the consultation. You just have to spend 5 to 6 minutes to book an appointment for the treatment. OPD registration has become easy due to online facilities.
To avoid mistakes while booking appointments, read this article so that you can easily complete the booking process.
AIIMS Raipur Online OPD Appointment
AIIMS Raipur has its own website “aiimsraipur.edu.in” for the registration process. You have two options given by AIIMS Raipur for the registration process is, either you can register with Central Government Portal or App. This app has been developed by AIIMS Raipur for booking appointments. You can choose any one way to do the same. You will be redirected to the Central Government website if you select the first option. AIIMS Raipur App is best for Raipur citizens.
If this is your first time registering and you don’t know the then you can watch the video for more clarity. This youtube video has been provided to help people so that they are not able to make mistakes. You have to follow all guidelines as mentioned on the page. You can know other things like contact numbers, fees, charges, timing, department list, etc. These points have also been included in this article. Get the complete overview of OPD Registration.
AIIMS Raipur OPD Registration- Highlights
|Article Name||AIIMS Raipur OPD Online Registration|
|OPD Appointment Fees||According to your doctor|
|AIIMS Raipur Hospital OPD Timings||24 Hours|
|How To Book Tickets||Through Mobile App or Central Government website|
|Address||Gate No, 1, Great Eastern Rd, opposite Gurudwara, AIIMS Campus, Tatibandh, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492099|
AIIMS Raipur OPD Registration Online
As we know there are two options for an OPD appointment. Both have been discussed below in a well-written format. Follow the steps carefully.
Steps Of AIIMS Raipur OPD Through Mobile App
- First, you have to visit the google play store.
- Type AIIMS Raipur Swasthya on the search bar.
- Now you will see so many lists of apps.
- Click on the first app.
- Now click on the install button.
- Open the application.
- Here you have to register with a mobile number.
- Enter your mobile number for the OTP.
- Now enter OTP.
- Here, you have to mention details about patients like their name, gender, age, email id, phone number, etc.
- Now you will land on the next section. Here you will see some options.
- You have to click on the Appointment option.
- Now select your department, or doctor, and check to time.
- Select your schedule to complete OPD registration.
- Click on Confirm button.
- Now you have booked an appointment.
How To Book Raipur OPD Appointment Through ors.gov.in
This is a central website so anyone from India can directly book their appointment. For direct OPD registration follow the process:-
- First, go to the AIIMS official website or click here.
- A new website will open before you.
- Here, you need to click on Book Appointment.
- You will land on a new page.
- Here you can see instructions for the OPD appointment.
- Now select your state as Chandigarh.
- Then select AIIMS, Raipur, Chandigarh.
- Click on the appointment option.
- Then click on New Appointment.
- Select your department for the consultation.
- Choose your date and click on confirm button.
- Your registration has complete here.
Online OPD Registration Through WhatsApp
As per the new guidelines, you have to book OPD Appointment through WhatsApp due to the not being available app. App has been removed from the Google Play store due to some issues. So the government has introduced some WhatsApp and telephone numbers. First, check the available slots on AIIMS official website then message on WhatsApp or call. If a slot is available then message otherwise don’t do this.
WhatsApp number is available for the cardiac surgical patient and Telephone number is used for all OPD patient
|Helpline & Whatsapp numbers||9999635940
|2:00 pm to 6:00 pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Other days at the same time.|
|The telephone Number||011-26589142||8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (All Working Days)|
AIIMS Raipur OPD Appointment Schedule/Timing
Reaching on time is necessary for patients at a hospital or on scheduled time. General OPD Registration is 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and consultation time is 8.30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. You can also see the specialty clinic’s time on the official website. Specialty clinic registration time is 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m and consultation time is 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
|Registration Time||Consultation Time|
|General OPD||8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m||8.30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m|
|Specialty Clinics||1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m||1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
AIIMS Raipur OPD Contact Number
Helpline Number:- 0771-2573777
Appointment-related issues:- firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I get an appointment in Raipur AIIMS?
You can get an OPD appointment through AIIMS Raipur’s official website or the ORS website.
Can I go to AIIMS OPD without an appointment?
All patients are required to book OPD before consulting with a doctor.
What is the process of OPD?
OPD is the process to book a doctor for a conversation between a doctor and a patient.