All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Gorakhpur has recently announced the AIIMS Gorakhpur OPD Appointment. AIIMS Gorakhpur has also released a web portal, now any patient can register Online. This initiative is started to reduce gathering. It is beneficial for people. Applicant should book their appointment in the emergency and appointment with the doctor., without wasting their time. They also make online consults with doctors. Today in this article we will mention all the details regarding AIIMS Gorakhpur OPD registration and Appointment in depth. To grab more information read this article till the end.
AIIMS Gorakhpur OPD Appointment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Gorakhpur also known as AIIMS Gorakhpur is a public medical university located in Gorakhpur. The Gorakhpur AIIMS was completed in the year 2019. In today’s Digital world, all services are getting digitalized. Similarly, the Department of AIIMS, Gorakhpur started online registration and appointment for OPD. You just followed a simple process using a mobile number to book an appointment for the patient.
Now, you can avail benefits of the various facilities related to OPD and so on, through an online portal. You can book and cancel appointments, make registration, get the OPD schedule & timings, and call for a teleconsultation. This initiative is useful for all the beneficiaries. So, they can book appoint for OPD, sitting at home. In this post, we are going to share the details regarding AIIMS OPD Online Appointment, Schedule, Doctor list and OPD registration, so on. Scroll down for more information.
AIIMS Gorakhpur Online Appointment – Overview
|Article about||AIIMS Gorakhpur OPD Appointment|
|Hospital Name||AIIMS Gorakhpur|
|Beneficiary||All India Patients Old & New|
|Registration Charges||Rs. 10 (validity: 1 week)|
|AIIMS Gorakhpur OPD Holiday List 2023
|OPD Patients Registration Timings||Monday To Friday-8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.|
|OPD Timings||Monday To Friday- 8.30 AM to 3.00 pm
Saturday- 8.00 AM. to 10.00 A.M
|OPD Schedule PDF||Download Here|
|AIIMS Gorakhpur OPD doctor list||Download Here|
|Registration Mode||Online Mode|
|Registration through the Way of||AIIMS Gorakhpur e- Arogya App|
|Official website link||https://aiimsgorakhpur.in|
Procedure for AIIMS Gorakhpur Online OPDf Registration
To register for an OPD appointment at AIIMS Gorakhpur Online, follow the below process:-
- Firstly, Download and open the AIIMS Gorakhpur App on mobile. It is only done by the Application. There is a link for downloading the application-https://play.google.com
- A homepage will open after opening the app.
- After that, you have to enter your mobile number. Then, click on the Login/Register Button.
- After that, enter the OTP sent to the registered mobile number.
- Now, a new page will open on your screen. Click on the Patient Registration Option.
- Now, The Gorakhpur AIIMS Patient Registration Form will be open on your screen. Fill in the details in the required column carefully.
- After entering all the details, you have to click on the register button.
- Through this method, you can easily make an Online Patient Registration.
AIIMS Gorakhpur OPD Appointment Online
- Now, patients make appointments through their mobile number, which is mentioned on the Patient OPD Ticket.
- If you have not registered yet, so Login into the portal and Register yourself through the above-mentioned process.
- After registration, you will get the Registration Number, then click on the Online Appointment section and select the related Department, which you have to wish to visit.
- After that, Select the date and time which is available, and then make the fee payment. and Appointment booking will be done.
- Take a print of the Appointment confirmation for further reference.
- When you go to the Hospital, you must carry an Appointment Print with you. On the counter, You have to collect the OPD ticket at the registration counter by specifying the registration number.
- Now, The appointment will be valid for a maximum of 30 minutes from the time on the scheduled date. Thereafter the appointment will be canceled. Then an appointment will have to be made by depositing Rs 10 online.
AIIMS Gorakhpur OPD Schedule & Timing
- To know about AIIMS Gorakhpur OPD Schedule & Timing. Here is the list for the schedule given below:-
- OPD services are situated in Raj Kumari Amrit Kaur (RAK) OPD Block and adjoining
extended OPD building for Medicine and Pediatrics OPD.
|OPD Schedule Details||Registration Time||Consultation Time|
|General OPD||8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.||8.30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.|
|Speciality Clinics||1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.||1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
AIIMS Gorakhpur OPD Doctor List
- First of all, you should visit the official portal of AIIMS Gorakhpur. Click on the link for direct access https://aiimsgorakhpur.edu.in/
- A homepage will open on your screen.
- Click on the Institution button, which is shown on the home tab (top of the page), then again click on the department.
- Now a new interface opens in the below part of the page.
- Now, here you will get many types of department names, here you will get Department related Doctors’ names, facilities, and so on.
- There are several doctors listed. You can check below:-
|Doctor Name||Doctor Specialty|
|Dr Preeti Deedwania||Antenatal Clinic|
|Dr Preeti Priyadarshani||Antenatal Clinic|
|Dr Sikha Seth||Antenatal Clinic|
|Dr Vibha||Antenatal Clinic|
|Dr Shailesh Kumar||Dentistry|
|Dr Sunil Kumar Gupta||Dermatology|
|Dr Pankhuri Mittal||ENT|
|Dr Ruchika Agarwal||ENT|
|Dr Bijit Biswas||Family Medicine|
|Dr Hari Shankar Joshi||Family Medicine|
|Dr Mohammad Abu Bahar||Family Medicine|
|Dr Rama Shankar Rath||Family Medicine|
|Dr U Venkatesh||Family Medicine|
|Dr Kanishka Kumar||General Medicine|
|Dr Rajeev Verma||General Medicine|
|Dr. Dharmendra Kumar Pipal||General Surgery|
|Dr Gaurav Gupta||General Surgery|
|Dr Mukul Singh||General Surgery|
|Dr Ravi Gupta||General Surgery|
|Dr Rashmi Gupta||Homoeopathy|
|Dr Preeti Deedwania||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Dr Preeti Priyadarshani||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Dr Shikha Seth||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Dr Vibha Rani Pipal||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Dr Alka Tripathi||Ophthalmology|
|Dr Richa Agarwal||Ophthalmology|
|Dr Nitish Kumar||Orthopaedics|
|Dr Rajnand Kumar||Orthopaedics|
|Dr Sudhir Shyam Kushwaha||Orthopaedics|
|Prof. Ajay Bharti||Orthopaedics|
|Dr Anchala Bhardwaj||Paediatrics|
|Dr Kriti Mohan||Paediatrics|
|Dr Manish Kumar||Paediatrics|
|Dr Nisha Toteja||Paediatrics|
|Dr Amit Ranjan||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation|
|Dr. Abhimanyu Vasudeva||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation|
|Dr. Manoj Prithviraj M||Psychiatry|
|Dr Richa Tripathi||Psychiatry|
|Dr. Devesh Pratap Singh||Pulmonary Medicine and TB|
|Dr Subodh Kumar||Pulmonary Medicine and TB|
|Dr Shashank Shekhar||Radiotherapy|
AIIMS Gorakhpur e-Arogya App
- If you want to download AIIMS Gorakhpur App, then open the google play store on your phone.
- Now, you have to enter AIIMS Gorakhpur in the search bar.
- After that, a list of apps will be opened on your screen.
- Now click on the top app.
- Now, Gorakhpur AIIMS APP will be open on your screen.
- Now, here is the Install button click on it.
- Now, after completing the 100% downloading, then you can use it.
AIIMS Gorakhpur Contact Number & Details
Many people are searching for details about, How to contact AIIMS Gorakhpur. So, here are the complete details given below:-
|Address||All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Kunraghat, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh (273008), INDIA|
ors.gov.in AIIMS Gorakhpur appointment online
In the period of digitalization, the Indian Government b transform all the services to online methods. Similarly in the Government Hospital registration and appointment booking, the Central government launched a website for it named Online Registration System (ORS). It is a framework to link various hospitals across the country for Aadhaar-based online registration and appointment system, where counter-based OPD registration and appointment system through Hospital Management Information System (HMIS) has been digitalized. Now, you can make here any appointment with AIIMS And other Governments hos[pital easily. But, in the case of the AIIMS Gorakhpur Appointment Online, you do have not an opportunity on the ORS portal. So, You have to go through the official Website and AIIMS Gorakhpur e- Arogya App to make an appointment.