AIIMS Bhubaneswar OPD Online Appointment Booking, Contact Number: Today’s article is all about the “AllMS Bhubaneswar Online Appointment”. AIIMS also known as All India Medical Science is one of the medical colleges and hospitals based in Bhubaneswar. AIIMS Bhubaneswar started an online registration and appointment for OPD. If you have to wish to consult with a doctor in AIIMS Bhubaneswar, you have to first register and make an online appointment. In this article, we will share the details regarding the AIIMS Bhubaneswar online appointment in more depth. The overall registration process has mentioned below. To grab more information, read this article till there end.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Online Appointment
Let us tell you that AIIMS Bhubaneswar is also known as the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose AIIMS. As we all know, the Covid-19 pandemic is the worst in the whole world. So, The Department Of AIIMS Bhubaneswar provided the facility of OPD booking online for reducing gathering. It is very helpful for people. Applicant should book their appointment in the emergency and appointment with the doctor., without wasting their time. They also make online consults with doctors. Today in this article we will mention all the details regarding AIIMS Bhubaneswar Online Registration, like Appointment booking and the Schedule, Timing, and contact details.
As per your convenience, AIIMS Bhubaneswar is the start of so many facilities. Now Patients can book an Online Appointment for OPD. Now, they can save time and make registration and appointment, sitting at home. Here, you may know about the AIIMS Bhubaneswar OPD Registration Procedure, Appointment booking, and so on. The registration link is also provided at the bottom of the article. The registration process is made on the ORS(online registration system) method. Scroll Down for more details.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Online Appointment Booking – Overview
|Article Name||AIIMS Bhubaneswar Online Appointment|
|Hospital Name||AIIMS Bhubaneswar|
|Beneficiary||All India Patients Old & New|
|Registration Charges||Rs. 10 (validity: 1 week)|
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar OPD Holiday List 2023||PDF Click Here|
|OPD Patients Registration Timings||Monday To Friday- 7.30 AM to 11.30 AM|
|OPD Schedule PDF||Download Here|
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar OPD doctor list||Download Here|
|Registration Mode||Online Mode|
|Registration through the Way of||Official website and ORS Methode|
|Official Website URL||aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in|
Procedure for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Online Registration
To make a registration for an appointment booking, first, you have to register on ORS(online registration system) portal, run by the government. So, follow the below step for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Online registration:-
- Firstly, applicants have to visit the official website of the ORS, the central government. The direct link is- ors.gov.in.
- Now, a homepage will open on your screen. Here click on the blue box which mentioned ‘Book Appointment now.’
- After that, for verification purposes enter your registered mobile number, enter the captcha code which appears in the textbox, and click on the submit button to verify
- After submitting, 6 digit OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number by the system.
- Now enter the OTP and click on the proceed button.
- Now, you have registered successfully and verified your mobile number. So, for further process look at the appointment booking section.
Steps for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Online Appointment Booking
To book an AIIMS Bhubaneswar Online Appointment, you should follow the below steps after completing;
- Following the above procedure once verified your mobile number, then click on the blue box which contains “I have Adhar”to make an online appointment.
- Now, a new page will be shown on your screen, here select the state in which you want to book your appointment. You need to select the Odisha in state column.
- Then, after selecting the state, you have to select the hospital, Select AIIMS Bhubaneshwar.
- Now, select the appropriate department for treatment and click on the proceed option.
- After that, enter the captcha code and click on the submit button.
- A new page will appear on the screen, here you need to select the available date for the appointment. The ‘Green color shows the appointment availability.
- After selecting the date of appointment then tap on the proceed option.
- Here you can see a confirmation box will appear include with appointment detail. Check the all details carefully.
- Now, click on the ‘Book Appointment’ and confirm it.
- After clicking on the confirm button, a new page land on your screen, here you can see your AIIMS Appointment is booked successfully.
- Take a print of the Appointment receipt for future reference.
How to view/cancel AIIMS appointments online?
To view or cancel the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Appointment Online, follow the below process. Details are given below:-
- Visit the official website of AIIMS. Also, click on the link => https://www.aiims.edu/en.html
- After that, click on the “View/Cancel Appointment” option.
- Now, here you need to enter your UHID and Captcha code.
- Then, click on the Proceed button.
- After that, a new page will open on your screen, then select the hospital and state appointment id.
- Now, click on the proceed button. and fill OTP.
- In the end, the AIIMS online appointment will open which is related to you, know view/cancel your appointment.
- Here you can cancel or view the appointment online.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Schedule Timings
Most people are searching for the AIIMSN Bhubaneswar online Appointment Schedule and timing. So, readers here are the complete time and schedule of the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Online:-
- Registration Timing for Morning OPD is 7.30 AM to 11.30 AM (Monday to Friday). And Saturday from 07:30 AM to 10:30 AM( except for Public Holidays
- OPD Services are available from Monday to Saturday in the morning hours from 8.00 AM.
- Afternoon Clinic Registration starts from time 2.00 PM to 3.00 PM.
- The registration Fee for OPD Services is Rs. 10/- per patient and is charged once in a Year.
- If you want to know about the department and AIIMS Bhubaneswar Doctors List. Click on the link- https://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in/Department_Profilepg.aspx
AIIMS Bhubaneswar contact number & details
|Address||All India Institute of Medical Sciences
|Phone Number||0674 2476789|