AIIMS Bhopal OPD Appointment Online Registration, Timings, Fees:- OPD registration is a process of taking appointments to consult with a doctor. Big and well-maintained hospitals have their own website to book OPD appointments. If you have visited other websites for Bhopal OPD registration and still don’t have any idea how to book an Online OPD appointment then you are in the right place. In this article, I will explain each and every aspect of OPD registration like schedule, fees, ORS portal, contact number, departments, etc so that you have a clear view. Making mistakes during OPD registration is common for newbies but you can save yourself from making mistakes. You should read this article so that you can easily book your AIIMS Bhopal OPD Registration Online hassle-free.
AIIMS Bhopal OPD Appointment Registration Online
If you want to book an OPD appointment then you need to visit the official website. But you should know the whole process of OPD booking. Sometimes you may face technical issues during appointment booking but it is fixed immediately. AIIMS requests all users to follow the guidelines before booking an appointment. As we know that AIIMS is a famous hospital in India which provides health-related treatment all over India.
If you are a resident of Bhopal and want to get treatment in Bhopal in AIIMS hospital then you have to follow the Bhopal OPD Registration process. Through the online facility of OPD registration, you do need to visit a hospital. You need to follow simple steps to get an appointment.
AIIMS Bhopal Online OPD Registration – Highlights
|Article Name||AIIMS Bhopal OPD Registration|
|Bhopal OPD Registration Timing||8:30 am To 11.30 am|
|OPD Patient Registration schedule||9.00 am To 2.00 pm|
|AIIMS Bhopal OPD Schedule PDF||AIIMS Bhopal OPD Timing|
|AIIMS Bhopal OPD Doctor List||Click Here|
|Address||All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Saket Nagar, Bhopal – 462020
Madhya Pradesh, India
|Official Website AIIMS Bhopal OPD||AIIMS Bhopal|
AIIMS Bhopal OPD Registration Online
You have two ways to book an appointment. The first method is from the central website of AIIMS and the second is a mobile application. Both ways are good but using a mobile application for the appointment is best in my point of view. But no issues, I will explain both ways for OPD registration.
Using AIIMS Bhopal Swasthya App
This is app is developed for Bhopal citizens so that they can easily register themself for the treatment. You can see your OPD appointment status as well as cancel it.
- To book your OPD appointment visit, the official website of AIIMS Bhopal.
- You will see a new page on your screen.
- Now you need to scroll down and find the OPD Registration option.
- Click on the OPD Registration option. You will land on the Google Play store.
- Click on the Install Button so that it can install on your device.
- Now open the app. Here, you will have two options for login in as a patient and a doctor.
- So you have to log in as a patient by entering your mobile number.
- Now you will see a dashboard where you have to click on the Appointment option.
- The next tab will open before you, here select your department and doctor.
- Now check to schedule and choose as per your requirements.
- Then confirm your appointment and pay consultation charges.
AIIMS Bhopal Appointment using Central Government Website
This is the official website of AIIMS to book OPD appointments. You can book OPD appointments across India. Follow the spets for registration.
- Search AIIMS on google and click on the first website.
- Then, move to the patient section.
- Under the patient section, you have to click on the Online OPD Appointment.
- You will redirect to the OPD booking page.
- Now select your state, choose your hospital name, and enter UHID and captcha code.
- In the last step, click on the process button.
- Now select your department and doctor’s name.
- Then move to the schedule option. You have to select an available slot from the calendar.
- Then confirm the appointment and move to the Payment.
- Pay your fees to the doctor for consultation.
- You will revive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
Contact Number:- 0755-2982607
Email ID:- [email protected]