Agri Gold Status Check Online, YSR Agrigold Payment Status Online @agrigolddata.in: Hello readers! You are warmly welcomed on our page and we express our heartfelt gratitude to you that you have selected our page to earn information. As you very well know, Hindi Process keeps you fully updated. In this blog, we’ll elucidate all the things related to the Agri Gold scheme. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a new scheme that is Agri Gold. Basically, Many questions running through your mind. For example- What is an Agri Gold scheme? Who is the Beneficiary? Is this Fake or real? All questions and answers will get after completing the reading of this blog. So, in this article we’re discussing all the aspects related to Agri Gold Status Check Online, YSR Agrigold Payment Status Online @agrigolddata.in. For acquiring complete information, stay tuned with us.
About Agri Gold Scheme
Agri Gold is a reliable online resource that provides status information on various agricultural commodities. The site provides updated information on the price and availability of major products such as cereals, oilseeds, and other staples. Users can get detailed data on market trends along with the cost of different types of food. Additionally, Agri Gold provides valuable insights into the global supply chain and market dynamics. With over a decade of experience in providing market analysis and insights, we are a trusted source of reliable data. So if you are looking for a free way to check the status of your favorite crops, then turn to Agri Gold. Several states including Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, and Karnataka were part of the Agri Gold scam. It promised savings accounts with higher interest rates to over 32 lakh depositors.
All eligible Agrigold victims are entitled to compensation from the Andhra Pradesh government. Agri Gold Yog Rebate Status Take a look at the options available at the moment. The Andhra Pradesh state government under Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced the Agri Gold Status details on the official website as given in the below section of the article. The process starts on 6th August 2021 and will close on 12th August 2021. Eligible candidates need to use the online application method to provide the required documents and collect the payment. AP Govt Rs. 500 crores to cater to 4 lacks of Agri Gold victims. Beneficiary with a deposit of Rs. 20,000 as compensation like enrollment payment of 511 crores. Check here for complete details of Agri Gold Status Check Online, and YSR Agrigold Payment Status Online.
Agri Gold Scheme: Overview
|Article for||Agri Gold Scheme|
|Application Start Date||6th Aug|
|Application End Date||12th Aug|
|Beneficiary||Who deposited Rs. 10000 – Rs. 20000|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Enroll Place||Local ward and Secretariat|
|Toll-free number||1800 425 3875|
|Post Category||Scheme type|
Required Documents of Agri Gold Scheme Victims
Here is the list of required documents for the Agri Gold Scheme, which are mentioned below:
- I’d proof ( Aadhar Card)
- Bank details (copy of passbook)
- Deposit Receipt ( earlier which you’ve done)
- Original claim bonds
- Pay order
- A receipt of the enrollment amount
Eligibility Criteria of Agri Gold Scheme Victims
- The beneficiary of the agri-gold scheme should be a permanent citizen of the AP state.
- The most important fact is that the applicant should be an Agrigold victim.
- Applicants should be the ones who manage to pay the amount.
- An applicant will get the benefit of the scheme from 10000 to 20000 before enrollment.
- In the first phase of the scheme, the beneficiaries are eligible to apply.
- CID will verify the beneficiary details.
Procedure to Apply for Agri Gold Scheme Victims
Here are the steps of the procedure to Apply for Agri Gold Scheme Victims, which are mentioned below:
- To get the benefits under this scheme you have to register with the documents.
- You should be registered by taking the relevant receipt, bank passbook details, check pay order, and Aadhaar card to the village and ward volunteers.
- You can register online under this scheme from 6th August to 12th August.
- During registration, please provide your bank details, no other details are required.
- In case of the death of a depositor, the legal heir can apply under the scheme by providing a legal rent certificate.
I hope you got factual information from this article, keep visiting our page for more information, and give your feedback through comments. It would be really helpful for us, so I can come up with more interesting and catchy articles, which would illuminate you with the light of knowledge.