Aara Machine Licence Registration 2023, Requirements, Cost & Earning – Aara machine has extensive experience in supplying and trading Aara wood-cutting machines. This machine has made a famous name in the market with quality Aara wood-cutting machines, etc. Aara machine is a machine that cuts large logs of different shapes and sizes to make any type of furniture, wood-based products, and more. There are mainly two types of ARA machines which are;
- Horizontal Band Saw Set Machine
- Vertical Band Saw Set Machine
These two types of Aara machines are explained in detail with their functionalities and expenses which a person has to bear for starting an Aara business.
How to start Aara Machine Business?
An Aara machine is a machine that cuts large logs of different shapes and sizes to make any type of furniture, wood-based products, and more. There are mainly two types of Aara machines which are:
- Horizontal band saw Aara machines => In this horizontal band saw, two iron flywheels are connected horizontally with two vertical iron beams and Ara is connected horizontally with two flywheels. Wooden support is placed on a horizontally moving iron platform. Aara cuts the log to the specified size according to the user’s instructions.
- Vertical band saw => In this set machine, two iron flywheels are vertically connected to one vertical iron beam, and the set runs over these two connected flywheels.
Aara Machine License Registration – Highlights
|Eligibility||18+ years old|
|Requirements||Government verified documents|
|Cost||3 to 5 Lakhs|
|Profit||Depends upon several factors|
Aara Machine Eligibility Requirements
Requirements to register an Aara machine license:-
The applicant must be 18 years old. For all categories of wood-based industries with investments not exceeding 1 crore, the net worth should be at least one-fourth of the proposed investment. If the net worth is more than 1 million, it must be at least a third of the planned investment. An applicant may apply for a license in any category as a single legal entity. Legal entity includes-
- Sole Proprietor
- Partnership (AOP)
- Joint Stock Company
- State Council
Wood-based industrial enterprises are allowed to operate beyond 10 km from the border of the nearest declared forest or protected area, except roadside/railway/canal side plantations.
Every candidate must make an undertaking in the application form that he/she will follow all laws/rules as directed by his/her State Government. Water and electricity must be available on the plot.
Documents Required for Aara Machine License Application
- The most recent passport-size photograph of the owner.
- Copy of proof of address (electricity bill/medical card)
- Audit balance for the last 3 years.
- ITR for the last 3 years
- Net worth Notarized copy
- Bank solvency certificate
- Landowner certificate if land leased
- Sale document copy if the proposed owner buys land
- Copy of proposed Khasra Khaitan land
- Attach a copy of the Municipal Enterprise/Industrial Area Certificate if the proposed establishment is located in an Industrial Area or Municipal Area; otherwise, an indication that the proposed location does not belong to an industrial area or municipal area.
Procedure for Aura Machine License Registration Online
The rules and guidelines for Aara machine license registration differ from state to state. It totally depends on the state where you are currently living and where you want to establish your equipment.
There are different types of Aara machines available, some of them are mentioned below:-
- Veneer Mill
- SAW Mill/ ARA Mill
- Stand-alone chipper
- Plywood manufacturing unit
- Veneer & Plywood Unit
- Particulars Board Manufacturing Unit
Profit Margin in Aara Machine
A person will find out about this only after submitting a franchise application. Franchise income depends on several factors, as well as profit. How much money you can make from any franchise depends on a number of specific factors, such as the location of the franchise, labor costs, business rental rates, and several other factors.
Aara machine is a machine that cuts logs from large trees of different shapes and sizes to make any kind of furniture or wood-based products. Today, the trend of wood products is rising, so it is important to familiarise yourself with the license qualification and its requirements.